Have a romantic time amid Heaven on Earth; Kashmir to make your after-marriage time astonishing
Looking for amazing locations for your honeymoon in Kashmir? You’ve landed on the right page. We at Lock Your Trip offer exceptional Kashmir tour package for couple who are seeking to have a romantic escapade at Paradise on Earth; Kashmir. Moreover, seek our packages affordably from our website.
The top locations to see with special Kashmir couple trip packages are as follows:
- What’s Unique: Stunning surroundings
- Nearby Points of Interest: Pattan, Pulwama, Pahalgam
- Principal Attractions: Dachigam National Park, Wular Lake, Nigeen Lake, Chatpal, Aru Valley, Mughal Gardens
With our Kashmir tour packages for couple, indulgent in Shikara rides as well as overnight stays on Dal Lake houseboats are available to honeymooners. Moreover, the most well-liked romantic activities in Srinagar include a full-day trip to the Shankaracharya Hill Temple and a romantic tour of the Grand Mughal Gardens, which include Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh. In addition, Srinagar’s picturesque surroundings are ideal for taking those necessary honeymoon pics.
- What Makes It Unique: Verdant meadows and captivating peaks.
- Nearby Attractions: Nilagrar, Kangan, Baltal, and the Shri Amarnath Cave Temple
- The three main attractions are Satsar, Gadsar, and Gangabal lakes.
- Options for transportation: car, bus
Sonmarg, sometimes referred to as the “meadows of gold,” is one of the places that should not be missed from a carefully planned Kashmir trip package for couples. Also, the inviting surroundings of this holiday location, which are graced with verdant meadows as well as snow-capped mountains, provide a delightful experience as one makes their way through them while riding a pony. In addition, there are winter sports like zorbing, mountaineering, and river rafting that may be enjoyed.
What’s Unique: Among the best places in the nation to go skiing.
Attractions Close by: Nagbal, Nowrang, Sulta Pora Kandi, and Kata Pora
Key Attractions: Biosphere Reserve of Gulmarg, seven springs, and Alpather lake.
Nearby Attractions: Nilagrar, Kangan, Baltal as well as the Shri Amarnath Cave Temple
The Valley of Kashmir
What’s Unique: Alluring vistas as well as lush, verdant surroundings.
- Kujar, Gund Momin, Seh Pora, Anchar Lake, and other nearby attractions
- Dal Lake, the Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, and the Shalimar Bagh Mughal Garden are the main attractions.
- 25 kilometers separate the city from Srinagar.
- Options for transportation: Car, bus
This greatest Himalayan valley, which is surrounded by the Karakoram as well as Pir Panjal peaks, provides breathtaking vistas and exciting activities that make it the ideal destination. However, to take advantage of the opportunity to have a peaceful honeymoon amid stunning surroundings like never before, make sure to include this valley in one of your selected itineraries of the Kashmir tour packages for couple with flight if you are organizing an excursion to this tempting vacation location. Also, explore our inexpensive travel packages that ideally suit your budget and choices.
Because of the Mata Vaishno Devi Temple, Katra is one of the most popular destinations. Although, the location sees a significant influx of pilgrims who travel from all around the nation each year to pay their respects.
- What’s Special: Stunning views of the surrounding landscape, snow-capped mountains, and several important sites.
- Attractions Close by: Rajpur Kuhlar, Patti, Katra, Aitham, Chilah, and Miran Sahib
- Key Attractions: Bagh – E – Bahu, Bahu Fort, Amar Mahal Palace, and Raghunath Temple
- 264 kilometers separate the city from Srinagar.
- Options for transportation: Aircraft, car, and bus
The winter capital, Jammu, is referred to as the “City of Temples.” Jammu offers a wealth of historical as well as cultural experiences. However, many locations in Jammu may be visited, including Bahu Fort and Amar Mahal Palace, Raghunath temple, etc.
- What Makes It Special: Stunning scenery and captivating mountain vistas
- Attractions Close by: Sanasar, Dharladha, Chilla, Batote, Magota
- Main Draws: Madhatop, Nag Mandir, and Nathatop
- 111 kilometers separate the city from Jammu.
- Options for transportation: Bus & car
Another well-liked hill station that is well-known among couples on honeymoon is Patnitop. It is also well-known for its stunning scenery, which includes rolling hills covered in lush greenery and is situated in the Udhampur district. When visiting Kashmir on a honeymoon, this is one of the greatest locations to go.
What’s Unique: Stunning vistas of nature
Attractions Close by: Kalaroos, Haramukh, Taobat, Sownar, Dudi
Key Attractions: Dawar, Tulail, Kishanganga River, Habba Khatoon Peak, Razdan Pass
125.3 kilometers separate the city from Srinagar.
One of Jammu & Kashmir’s most gorgeous locations is Gurez Valley. The valley is home to breathtaking vistas of the natural world, immaculate sceneries as well as expansive green spaces with stupendous monasteries. Gurez Valley is a stunning location for a honeymoon in Kashmir. Furthermore, it provides a wonderfully romantic getaway amidst the hills.
What’s Unique: Contains a variety of important attractions.
Nearby Points of Interest: Pulwama, Hayar, Ader, Kulgam, Nowgam
Amarnath Cave, Aru Valley, Betaab Valley, Tulian Lake, Amarnath Temple, Sheshnag Lake, and Kokernag Botanical Garden are the main attractions.
58.9 kilometers separate the city from Srinagar.
The commercial center of Kashmir is Anantnag, a genuinely paradisiacal city. The city has a lot to offer in terms of attractions, interesting sites, and a calm atmosphere. Renowned for its shopping and tourism, Anantnag is also known as the commercial hub of Kashmir. Hence, add this beautiful city to your Jammu Kashmir tour packages for couple; hence, it’s a perfect place to enjoy romance amidst the valleys of Kashmir.
These locations are all situated in lovely, romantic environments. The newlyweds can spend days at leisure in these locations on the majority of Kashmir travel itineraries. Moreover, they may choose to go on short trips to the neighboring Aru and Betaab valleys, go on romantic walks through the pine trees, or even ride horses. All honeymooners, however, wish that the Kashmir honeymoon package they are provided includes the Gondola ride in Gulmarg.
Kashmir couple have a splendid experience amid the Heaven on earth. Moreover, it is a charming landscape that attracts wide-ranging visitors from across the globe. Freely book your travel packages to Kashmir now from our official website.