The endless natural beauty of Himachal Pradesh definitely mesmerizes you and provides you with a stunning getaway experience. It is the most lovable holiday destination popularly known as “Dev Bhoomi” the Land of Gods. If you are looking for exceptional Delhi to Himachal Pradesh tour packages, this post is certainly for you.
Himachal Pradesh, which offers the ideal fusion of adventure, tranquility, and natural beauty, is a heaven on Earth, tucked away in the foothills of the mighty Himalayas. Travelers looking for a relaxing experience will find Himachal Pradesh to be a treasure trove with its snow-capped peaks, lush green valleys, flowing rivers, and old temples. Our painstakingly designed Himachal Pradesh vacation packages offer a smooth fusion of leisure and discovery, guaranteeing an amazing experience across this magnificent state.
Himachal Pradesh offers a journey that will never be forgotten because of its many attractions and breathtaking natural features. Moreover, our carefully chosen tour packages make sure you get the most out of your trip by allowing you to explore the area’s rich cultural history, indulge in adventure, and discover inner peace amid the tranquil surroundings. With tour packages for Himachal Pradesh from Delhi, you may embrace the peace of the mountains, the excitement of adventure, and the friendliness of the people.
Tour the Queen of Hills, Shimla:
The capital city of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla, is the first stop on our vacation packages. Shimla, which is well-known for its natural beauty and colonial elegance, welcomes you to tour the Viceregal Lodge, Mall Road, and the Ridge. Savor the expansive Himalayan vistas while engaging in thrilling adventures such as trekking and paragliding.
Manali: An Entrance to Exploration
Adrenaline seekers should not miss Manali, the adventure hub of Himachal Pradesh. Visits to Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, and Beas Kund, which provide chances for skiing, snowboarding, and river rafting, are included in our vacation packages. Additionally, discover the historic Hadimba Temple and the quaint Old Manali town, which both highlight the region’s rich cultural heritage.
McLeod Ganj and Dharamshala: The Paradise of Peace
The Dalai Lama’s home, Dharamshala, and its neighborhood McLeod Ganj are tranquil locations that capture the spiritual character of Himachal Pradesh. With our packages, you may explore Tibetan monasteries that provide you with an insight into Tibetan culture and Buddhism, such as Namgyal Monastery and Tsuglagkhang Complex. Additionally, savor the peaceful ambiance amidst the verdant Dhauladhar mountain ranges and engage in yoga and meditation sessions for complete revitalization.
Enchanting Dalhousie: India’s Switzerland
Included in our Delhi to Himachal Pradesh tour packages is Dalhousie, a lovely hill station with picturesque scenery and historical buildings. Discover Khajjiar, Kharkot, and Panchpula, sometimes called the “Mini Switzerland of India.” Make lifelong memories as you stroll among the towering pine trees and take in the stunning views of the Chamba Valley.
Exploration in Manikaran and Kullu
Situated by the Beas River, Kullu is well-known for its exhilarating adventure pursuits, including river rafting, trekking, and camping. We also include trips to the holy town of Manikaran, which is well-known for the Gurudwara Shri Manikaran Sahib and its hot springs. Moreover, take in the spiritual atmosphere and relax in the naturally occurring hot springs, which are said to have healing qualities.
A scenic drive from Shimla to Manali via Chandigarh
Our tour packages for Himachal Pradesh from Delhi include a beautiful road drive via the well-planned city of Chandigarh from Shimla to Manali. To make your trip even more enjoyable, stop at Chandigarh’s Rock Garden, Sukhna Lake, and Rose Garden in addition to taking in the stunning vistas of the Shivalik Hills.
This is an example of a seven-day Himachal Pradesh tour package:
- Day 1: Get to Shimla and register at your lodging. Take a day to explore the colonial elegance of the city and see well-known sites including the Mall Road, the Christ Church, and the Ridge.
- Day 2: Spend the day visiting Kufri, a well-known hill resort close to Shimla. Take a spin on the Kufri Fun World, visit the Himalayan Nature Park, and take in the expansive Himalayan vistas.
- Day 3: Arrive in Manali and register at your lodging. Explore the town and visit well-known sites including the Vashisht Hot Springs, the Manu Temple, Hadimba Devi Temple, etc.
- Day 4: Visit the stunning Solang Valley, which is close to Manali, for the day. Savor adventurous pursuits like quad-riding, zorbing, and paragliding.
- Day 5: Arrive in Dharamshala and make your hotel reservation. Explore the town and stop by well-known sites including the Norbulingka Institute, the Tsuglagkhang Temple, and the McLeod Ganj market during the day.
- Day 6: Spend the day at Bir Billing, a well-liked paragliding site. Experience the exhilaration of paragliding over the stunning Himalayas.
- Day 7: Return to Shimla and make your departure from there.
How to go to the Himalayan state?
Flying is the most convenient method to go to Himachal Pradesh. Shimla, Kullu (Manali), and Dharamshala all have airports. Another option is to travel to Himachal Pradesh by train. The closest major train stations are located in Ambala and Chandigarh. You may travel around Himachal Pradesh via bus, taxi, or rented vehicle when you arrive.
Where to Stay in Himachal Pradesh?
Himachal Pradesh offers a vast range of lodging options, from luxurious hotels to inexpensive guesthouses. It is possible to reserve your lodging in advance, particularly if you are going during the busiest time of year.
The following advice can help you travel in Himachal Pradesh:
- Especially if you are going during the winter, be sure you are dressed for the cold.
- Because you will be walking a lot, bring comfortable shoes.
- Always carry sunscreen and a first aid kit.
- Be considerate of the local customs and culture.
- Acquire some simple Hindi words to facilitate communication with the locals.
The stunning state of Himachal Pradesh has a lot to offer tourists. Himachal Pradesh is a fantastic travel destination for those seeking adventure, those interested in the environment, and those seeking spirituality due to its breathtaking Himalayan beauty, rich culture, and diverse fauna. A wide range of tour packages are offered to accommodate every interest and budget. So, why do you hesitate? Book our Delhi to Himachal Pradesh tour packages right now and set out to explore the alluring splendor of this Himalayan destination.