Enchanting Charm of Kerala: Kerala, a lovely state in the southwest of India, is well-known for its dense green scenery, serene backwaters, ultra-clean beaches, and rich cultural history. Kerala is a well-liked travel destination due to the variety of tourist sites and activities it offers. Discover the best Kerala Tour Package deals.
Duration: Kerala vacation packages can range in length from a few days to a few weeks. Your travel itinerary and the activities you choose to do will determine how long your trip lasts.
Destinations: Kerala has a wide variety of attractions, and your tour itinerary can include trips to destinations like:
Known for its historical attractions, colonial architecture, and thriving culture is Kochi (Cochin).
Munnar: Known for its tea plantations, rolling hills of emerald greenery, and mild climate.
Alleppey: Well-known for its houseboat rides and backwaters. Spice plantations and the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary are located in Thekkady. Varkala and Kovalam are beach towns with stunning coastlines.
Wayanad: Well-known for its options for trekking, wildlife, and scenic beauty.
Kerala’s capital city, Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram), is home to numerous historical landmarks, palaces, and museums.
Accommodation: Kerala provides a variety of lodging choices, including high-end resorts, low-cost motels, and homestays. Depending on your needs and price range, your tour package can include lodging.
Transportation: The majority of Kerala tour package include transportation between locations. If your package covers far-off cities like Trivandrum or Kochi, you can do this by plane, train, or road, using a private vehicle or coach.
Activities: Kerala offers a wide range of enjoyable activities, including:
- Houseboat outing on Alleppey or Kumarakom’s backwaters.
- Safaris to see wildlife in sanctuaries and parks.
- Wellness programs and Ayurvedic spa services.
- Adventure activities and trekking in locations like Munnar and Wayanad.
- Cultural encounters, such as performances of traditional music and dance.
Cuisine: The wonderful and varied food of Kerala is well-known. Authentic Keralan cuisine, including seafood, curries made with coconut, and traditional desserts, may be included in your trip package’s meal plans.
Sightseeing: Guided tours to major attractions, historical sites, and cultural landmarks are typically included in Kerala tour packages.
Kerala Sightseeing Packages: Investigating the Mystical Wonders of Kerala
Kerala, also known as “God’s Own Country,” is one of India’s most attracted locations due to its natural beauty, rich culture, and pleasant atmosphere. This coastal state, which is located in the southwest of the nation, is a traveler’s dream for those looking for the ideal fusion of lovely scenery, authentic cultural experiences, and mouthwatering cuisine. Kerala’s charm can be found not only in its clean beaches but also in its quiet backwaters, jungle-like hill regions, and wildlife sanctuaries. Let’s take a virtual tour of some of the greatest Kerala sightseeing tour package to help you make the most of your trip.
Here are some key highlights of Kerala’s attractions:
1. Munnar – The Paradise of Tea Lovers: The picturesque hill town of Munnar is known for its vast tea plantations, verdant valleys, and mild weather. It is a must-visit location for nature enthusiasts due to the perfume of fresh tea leaves and the lovely scenery.
2. The Venice of the East is Alleppey (Alappuzha): Alleppey, often referred to as the “Venice of the East,” is famous for its enchanting backwaters. A houseboat cruise in Alleppey lets you experience the tranquil beauty of Kerala up close.
3. Kochi (Cochin)- Kerala’s colonial past may be seen at the historical port city of Kochi. Discover the Fort Kochi’s winding lanes, stop by historic temples, and take in the Chinese fishing nets that line the shore.
4. Thekkady – Wildlife and Spice Plantations
Thekkady is home to the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, where you can take a boat safari to spot elephants, tigers, and various other wildlife species. The region is also famous for its spice plantations.
5. Kovalam and Varkala – Beach Bliss
Kovalam and Varkala are coastal towns with magnificent beaches that are great for relaxing, playing in the sea, and watching the sun set.
6. Wayanad – The Land of Greenery and Adventure
Wayanad is a region famed for its natural waterfalls, hiking routes, and wildlife sanctuaries.
7. Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram) – The Capital’s Charm
Trivandrum, the capital of Kerala, provides a variety of cultural experiences, historical landmarks, and a calm ambiance.
Tips for Choosing the Right Kerala Tour Package from Delhi
The following advice should be kept in mind when choosing a Kerala sightseeing trip package:
Duration: Select a package based on how many days you have available for your vacation.
Interests: Various packages are available to suit different interests, such as those in nature, wildlife, culture, or relaxation. Pick the one that best fits your preferences.
Budget: Kerala offers packages for several price ranges, including luxurious and affordable ones. Make sure the package fits into your budget.
Season: Check the best time to visit Kerala based on your selected activities and places as the climate in Kerala can change.
Reviews: Learn more about the tour package you’re interested in by reading reviews and testimonies from other tourists who have taken it.
Customization: You can customize a package with some tour providers in order to meet your preferences.
Inclusions: Explanation of the package’s inclusions, such as lodging, food, transportation, and guided tours, is required.
Local Interaction: Select travel deals that offer chances to engage with the local way of life, whether it be through homestays, culinary classes, or cultural performances.
A example Kerala sightseeing trip package is briefly described below:
“Enchanting Kerala Sightseeing Tour”
Duration: 6Days/ 5Nights
- Discover the beautiful Munnar hill station.
- On a traditional houseboat, explore Alleppey’s backwaters.
- Learn about Fort Kochi’s cultural legacy in Cochin.
- Visit Thekkady’s wildlife refuge.
- Spend a relaxing beach vacation at Kovalam.
- Discover Trivandrum’s historical and cultural landmarks.
Day-1: Arrival in Cochin
- arriving at the international airport of Cochin
- Obtain a ride to your hotel
- A free evening to your hotel
Day-2: Cochin Sightseeing
- Fort Kochi Tour Guided
- Visit the St. Francis Church, the Chinese fishing nets, and the Mattancherry Palace.
- Take a look at the Dutch Palace and the Jewish Synagogue.
- Staying in Cochin over night
Day-3: Munnar Excursion
- Drive to Munnar (approximately 4 hours)
- En-route, visit the Cheeyappara and Valara waterfalls
- Arrival in Munnar and check-in to your hotel
- Evening at leisure to explore Munnar town
Day-4: Munnar Sightseeing
- Tour of Munnar’s attractions for the entire day
- Explore tea plantations, the Tea Museum, and Eravikulam National Park, which is home to the Nilgiri Tahr.
- Take a look at Anamudi Peak and Mattupetty Dam.
- Return to your Munnar hotel to spend the night.
Day-5: Alleppey Houseboat Experience
- Drive to Alleppey for around four hours.
- Visit a classic Kerala houseboat and check in.
- Cruise around Alleppey’s lovely backwaters.
- Eat meals on board while taking in the tranquil surroundings.
- Spend the night on a houseboat.
Day-6: Kovalam Beach and Trivandrum
- After breakfast, leave the houseboat and drive the approximate 2-hour distance to Kovalam.
- On the lovely Kovalam Beach, unwind.
- Drive to Trivandrum (about 30 minutes) and explore Lighthouse Beach and Vellayani Lake.
- Pay a visit to the Padmanabhaswamy Temple, the Napier Museum, and the Shanghumukham Beach.
- Transferring you to Trivandrum International Airport so you may fly out
Kerala sightseeing tour package provides a comprehensive experience, including the state’s main attractions. You can further modify it to fit your preferences and include any particular activities or locations you’d like to check out while visiting Kerala. To properly organize your vacation, keep in mind to check the availability and costs with tour operators or travel agents. Enjoy your journey across Kerala’s beautiful landscapes!