Today, we brought the most beautiful destination into view Munnar. Visiting Munnar is undoubtedly a thrilling and enchanting experience for both families and honeymooners. Lock Your Trip offers incredible traveling services and exceptional Bangalore to Munnar tour package as per your choices and budget.
Munnar is the most loved and popular hill station in South India. It is a must-visit destination in India. Both adventure seekers and nature lovers can enjoy and avail fascinating experiences on their stunning getaway.
Munnar has breathtaking landscapes, the best scenic views, lush greenery, and cascading waterfalls that make you fall in love with this remarkable destination. Munnar is famous for its tea plantations and factories which make it the top tourist destination in Kerala.
There are several places to visit in Munnar to have an amazing vacation experience:
Our Bangalore to Munnar tour package will take you to the well-liked destinations of Munnar which will provide a complete mesmerizing experience to you.
Pothamedu, a stunning hill station near Munnar in Kerala, India, is famous for its panoramic vistas. This gorgeous location has undulating hills, rich tea gardens, and mist-kissed valleys. Visitors rush to Pothamedu to see the breathtaking sunrises and sunsets, which paint the sky with bright colors and create an amazing environment. It is a refuge for nature lovers and photographers, offering the ideal vantage point for capturing Munnar’s beautiful splendor. Pothamedu is a tribute to nature’s majesty, inviting tourists to relax in its tranquil environment.
Eravikulam National Park:
The Eravikulam National Park in Kerala, India, is a biodiverse wonderland and a shelter for wildlife aficionados. This 97-square-kilometer-large national park is known for its diverse flora and wildlife, including the endangered Nilgiri Tahr, the park’s flagship species. Visitors may take guided hikes through the park’s beautiful hills, where they can see uncommon flora, animals, and birds in their native habitat. The magnificent landscapes of the park, interspersed with rolling meadows and shola trees, provide a tranquil getaway into the heart of nature. Eravikulam National Park provides a unique experience, bringing the beauties of the Western Ghats to life in all their splendor.
Devikulam, a charming hill resort in Munnar, is a calm heaven for nature enthusiasts and those seeking peace and quiet. The town is well-known for its lush foliage, clean lakes, and tumbling waterfalls, which create a mesmerizing atmosphere. With its crystal-clear waters and gorgeous surroundings, Devikulam Lake is a popular destination for boating and picnics. According to legend, Goddess Sita bathed in this lake, which adds to its sacred significance.
A visit to Atukkad Waterfalls is about more than just admiring its spectacular flow; it is also about immersing oneself in the serene environment of the surrounding countryside. The region is a heaven for nature lovers and photographers, with several vantage points for capturing the beautiful grandeur. Visitors may add an element of adventure to their experience by embarking on a short hike through the green pathways to reach the waterfall.
Forest Rose Garden:
The Forest Rose Garden’s broad array of rose species, displaying a kaleidoscope of hues and aromas, is one of its distinguishing qualities. From traditional red roses to unusual and hybrid kinds, the garden is a visual feast for visitors of all ages. The enticing perfume of roses fills the air, producing a sensory experience that lasts long after the visit.
The famous cuisine of this stunning hill station:
- Appam: A thin pancake made with fermented rice and coconut milk.
- Stew: A thick curry made of beef, vegetables, and spices.
- Idli: A fermented rice and lentil batter steamed cake.
- Dosa: A thin pancake with fermented rice and lentil batter:
- Sambhar: It is a spice-flavored lentil dish.
Some optional activities include:
- Visit the Marayoor Sandalwood Forest: Marayoor is India’s only natural sandalwood forest. Visitors may explore the woodland and learn about the various species of sandalwood trees.
- Don’t miss the Pallivasal Waterfalls: The Pallivasal Waterfalls are a lovely three-tiered cascade set in lush green woodlands. The waterfall is a popular swimming and picnic site.
- Visit the Thommankuthu Waterfalls: The Thommankuthu Waterfalls are a lovely cascade set among lush green woodlands. The waterfall is a popular swimming and picnic site.
- Take a trip to the Kanan Devan Hills Plantation: One of India’s oldest and largest tea plantations, the Kanan Devan Hills Plantation is located in the Kanan Devan Hills region. Visitors may take a plantation tour and learn about the many phases of tea manufacturing.
- Explore the Spice Garden: Munnar is famous for its spices, which include cardamom, pepper, and ginger. Visitors may learn about the many varieties of spices and their uses by visiting a spice garden.
- Adventure Activities: Trekking, rock climbing, paragliding, and mountain biking are just a few of the adventure activities available in Munnar. Adventure seekers may satiate their need for excitement by taking part in these activities set against a stunning natural environment.
- Ayurvedic retreats and wellness: Munnar is particularly well-known for its Ayurvedic treatments and health retreats. Relax your mind, body, and spirit with traditional Ayurvedic massages and treatments. A wonderfully soothing experience is ensured by experienced therapists and tranquil settings.
How to get there?
Munnar is well-connected by road and trains to the rest of Kerala. Kochi International Airport, located around 130 kilometers from Munnar, is the nearest airport. From Kochi Airport, visitors may take a cab or a bus to Munnar.
Heed the below tips while planning to visit Munnar:
- The monsoon season (June to September) is the finest time to visit Munnar since the weather is nice and the hills are lush green.
- Because Munnar is a popular tourist destination, it is best to arrange your accommodations and transportation ahead of time, especially if you are visiting during the high season.
Munnar, with its pristine natural beauty, cultural riches, and adventure options, provides a remarkable respite from the rush and bustle of daily life. Our Bangalore to Munnar tour package offers something for everyone, whether you’re a nature lover, an adventure seeker, or a cultural enthusiast. Plan a journey to this charming hill station and immerse yourself in Munnar’s beauties, making memories that will last a lifetime.